Noriah’s behavior varies on a situation and a relation with the person he’s interacting with. He’s a bit wary of new people although polite towards, unless you irritate him at the very start, then he goes nervous and petulant. Picks a fight if provoked, but I reckon he’ll rethink this once he realizes he’s stripped off his magic. Like a molten lava he’s got his temper hidden inside, under a calm appearance, but it doesn’t mean he wears a mask. If he likes you, he’s a good buddy, bookwise, loves to talk (a lot) and laugh. True gentleman towards ladies, not a womanizer but enjoys their company. Despite usually being quiet in new environment, he doesn’t try to avoid people. Towards those that didn’t make the good first impression he’s cold and snarky.
Noriah enjoys a good talk on every possible topic save for family relationships, for personal reasons he refrains from those. For the related reason he loves travelling to places never seen before and a sense of freedom. Which sometimes collides with his fondness of comfortable bed, a good book in hand and a restful sleep later on. He also likes meeting new people and making friends, as well as spending time with his companions.
He dislikes pressure and the feeling of being held in a cage, which is for now the only thing that bothers him about Via Infinitum. Needs change and new stimuli, gets bored if there’s none of those. It irritates him when people treat him as incompetent. Hates when somebody takes or searches through his belongings without permission.
- Noriah is quite short (5’6”/170cm) and it irritates him when somebody makes fun of him for it.
- He sometimes talks in his sleep, but doesn’t snore.
- He doesn’t drink alcohol due to weak tolerance to it (and any other drugs). A glass of wine is the most he can drink without feeling sick.
- Despite his love for travelling, he’d actually love to settle down one day and start a family of his own.
- Makes a lot of hand gestures and has very expressive body language in general.
- Speaks with an accent resembling some of the Roman languages family.